INTRANET: Effective internal communication in a distributed organization
The latest edition of the guide is a collection of knowledge and experience that comprehensively covers the vast topic of intranets and internal communications. At the same time, it takes into account the changes in the functioning of organizations that occurred during the pandemic time.
Changes in the labor market and the spread of remote and hybrid work have made it necessary to update the knowledge derived from the textbook we developed several years ago, and later also the eBook.
We have teamed up again to produce a new installment of the publication, which extensively covers the topic of intranets, their design and development, as well as their effective use in organizations. We have placed special emphasis on collaboration and communication in distributed organizations.
One of the most important publications
in the area of Digital Workplace.
E-book „INTRANET: Effective internal communication in a distributed organization” is the most up-to-date and comprehensive compendium of knowledge in the field of intranets. The whole is supported by practical examples, including a case study of one of the best intranets in the world, described in an interview with Artur Wichlinski - Director of the Technology and Operations Division at the Wschowa Bank.
Selecting the right tools
is the most important trend for 2022.
"I really like the statement in the book that "a good intranet is one that makes its users dread the thought of working without it." A company intranet should be like the Internet.
The book contains everything we, as internal communication specialists, should know before we sit down to work on designing such a system in our companies. I recommend you to read this publication if you are planning to implement or develop an intranet in your companies or are looking for new knowledge about intranets. Bravo to the authors for this publication!”
Maja Biernacka, internal communications consultant, author of the Behind the IC scenes blog
Who should reach out
to our guide?
Practical tips and advice that will benefit:
- Directors and managers responsible for providing solutions for the efficient operation of the company.
- Executives, looking for optimal and effective ways to generate savings.
- HR Department, which cares about the quality of Employee Experience and work efficiency.
- Marketing specialists, for whom internal knowledge bases and efficient communication mean more efficient implementation of activities in the area of external as well as internal promotion.
For anyone who would like to Improve the efficiency of your organization!
Strengthen competitive edge
of your organization
"The book is a very interesting publication discussing Intranet topics. The solutions presented will certainly be of interest to people who are encountering the problem for the first time, as well as to specialists in the industry.
The publication describes in a very accessible way how to design and develop Intranets to serve daily internal communication. The guide provides tips on how to build a competitive advantage for your organization and thus improve your business. This is a very good case study and mandatory reading for anyone who is not familiar with internal communication issues.”
Artur Wichlinski, Director of the Technology and Operations Division at the Wschowa Bank
What can you find in the eBook?
Over 110 pages, filled to the brim with the knowledge of the masters of internal communication.
What does the latest edition
of your new e-book contain?
Intranet is still an unexplored area. We will introduce you to the subject!
- Practical tips implementation of intranet systems – case study
- Design - pre-implementation analysis, user needs, promotion strategy
- Tips and advice on how to manage an intranet portal
- Discussion of survey results: intranets in Polish enterprises
- Experts - comprehensive and practical knowledge of specialists of the field
- Interview - a conversation with Artur Wichlinski - an intranet success story
- Innovations - modern solutions to expand digital workplace functions
"In addition to addressing a relatively rarely discussed topic, its great strength is the combination of academic and practical perspectives.
As a result, in addition to an introduction on the origins, essence and goals of an intranet, the reader will also find in the book practical advice related to the management of this system, a description of case studies of implementations on the Polish market and the results of a survey of experiences in using such systems.”