The controller of the personal data provided by you is Ideo Sp. z o.o., headquartered at 13 Nad Przyrwą Street, 35-234 Rzeszów, Poland, unless expressly indicated otherwise.
What data do we process?
The processed data are the information you provide when using the Website:
- basic informaion about identification and place of residence;
- data obtained through the use of technology.
Where is your data stored?
The personal data collected is stored in the European Economic Area ("EEA").
We declare that we process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and the Law of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data.
Your personal data is processed with appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of such data. However, despite the use of safeguards in accordance with current knowledge and standards, the risk of use of personal data by unauthorized persons through the crime of theft of such data cannot be excluded.
Why do we process your data?
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- use of the Service on the basis of your interest ( Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- the performance of a legal obligation, if such an obligation is imposed on us (the basis of Article 6(1)(c) RODO);
- analytical, e.g., to select services for you, your needs; to optimize products and services based on your comments, your interest, application technical logs; to optimize service processes based on the course of service processes, which is our legitimate interest ( Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- archival (evidentiary) for the preservation of information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legitimate interest ( Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- for the possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- to receive commercial information, if you have consented to receive commercial information (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
- to survey your satisfaction and determine the quality of services, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including matching them to your needs using profiling, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
How long do we keep your data?
Your data obtained for the purpose of using the Service is stored for the period of your use of the Service or the period necessary for the conclusion and performance of the related contract. If a contract is concluded, we process personal data until the end of the statute of limitations for potential claims under the contract. The personal data that we process for marketing purposes and for customer satisfaction surveys will only be processed for the duration of the contract that binds us or until you provide us with a valid objection.
Is there a requirement to provide data?
Provision of personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide data marked as necessary to provide services to you will prevent the provision of services to you.
What are your rights related to the processing of your personal data?
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your personal data:
- The right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of your data,
- The right to request rectification of your data,
- The right to have your data erased (in certain situations),
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection,
- The right to restrict data processing.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent, you may additionally exercise the following rights:
- The right to withdraw consent to the extent that they are processed on that basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of the service provided (the data is necessary for the purpose of providing the service) you may additionally exercise the following rights:
- The right to portability of personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data controller.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To which recipients will your data be transferred?
We may share your personal data with third parties - our partners - only in connection with the fulfillment of the purposes of the service or for the proper performance of the contract, if it is concluded.
Your data may also be transferred to our subcontractors, i.e. entities we use to conduct our business and provide services, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, however such entities process data on the basis of a contract concluded with us and only in accordance with our instructions in compliance with the requirements of GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act.
Your personal information may be disclosed to entities entitled to receive it under applicable law, including judical authorities. We may also disclose your information to legal authorities to protect our own legitimate interests or to enforce our rights, particularly if you violate the law.
If you would like to learn more about using Cookies, please click here.