- www.ideosoftware.com website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on the terminal device of the Service User and are intended for use of its Web Site. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of being stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The Service operator - Ideo Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat Poland, 35-234 Rzeszów, ul. Nad Przyrwa 13 - is an entity storing cookie files on the Service User’s terminal device and having access to them.
- Cookie files are used in order to:
- adjust the web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Service User’s device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
- produce statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintain session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to provide their login and password on every subpage of the Service;
- Two types of cookie files are used in the Service: session and persistent cookie files Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the terminal device of the User till logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (browser). Persistent cookie files are stored on the terminal device of the User for a specific period of time set in parameters of cookies or till the time of removing them by the User.
- www.ideosoftware.com website uses the following cookie files:
|Cookie Name||Type||The purpose of storage|
Within Edito CMS
|CMS||Session||Stores user’s session ID|
|NID, PREF||Session||Stores information, in particular data regarding language preferences (e.g. Polish), the number of search results displayed on the page (e.g. 10 or 20).|
|_ga||Fixed||Responsible for collecting anonymous statistics of the website - information such as: pages visited, average time spent on the site and traffic sources.|
|_gat||Session||Responsible for collecting anonymous statistics of the website - information such as: pages visited, average time spent on the site and traffic sources.|
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies on users' terminal device. Users can make changes of settings as regards cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration or inform about them each time the User visits the site. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser).
- Cookies provided in the terminal device of a user of the Service may also be used by advertisers and partners, cooperating with the operator of the Service.
- More information about Cookies can be found in the "Help" menu in a web browser.