- Cookie files (so-called "Cookies") are computer data, in particular small text files. They are stored in the Service User's device and are intended for the use of the web pages of a Service's. Cookies usually contain information such as the name of the website they originated from, a unique number, and their storage time on the device. It is the user's choice whether or not to store cookies on their computer.
- The operator of the Service is Ideo Sp. z o.o., ul. Nad Przyrwą 13, 35-234 Rzeszów, the entity responsible for storing cookies on the user's device and accessing them.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: Joanna Nowicka - Bereś, Ideo Sp. z o.o., ul. Nad Przyrwą 13, 35-234 Rzeszów, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48178602186
- Cookie files are used to:
- customize the content of the Service according to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the websites; specifically, these files make it possible to recognize the Service User's device and display a website tailored to the User's individual needs;
- generate statistics useful for understanding how the Service Users use the webpages, which allows for improving the structure and content of these web pages;
- maintain the Service User's session (after logging in) to allow the User to use the Service without having to re-enter the login and password;
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's device until the user logs out, leaves the website, or disables the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the period of time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The www.ideosoftware.com website use the following cookie files:
|Cookie Name||Type||The purpose of storage|
Within Edito CMS
|CMS||Session||Stores user’s session ID|
|NID, PREF||Session||Stores information, in particular data regarding language preferences (e.g. Polish), the number of search results displayed on the page (e.g. 10 or 20).|
|_ga||Fixed||Responsible for collecting anonymous statistics of the website - information such as: pages visited, average time spent on the site and traffic sources.|
|_gat||Session||Responsible for collecting anonymous statistics of the website - information such as: pages visited, average time spent on the site and traffic sources.|
- The cookies that are placed on the Service User's device may also be used by advertisers and partners that work with the Service Operator.
- More information about Cookies can be found in the "Help" menu in a web browser.