Please familiarize yourself with the information regarding the processing of your personal data.
In accordance with art. 13, sec. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Ideo Sp. z o. o. located in Poland, Rzeszów (35-234), ul. Nad Przyrwą 13.
- In the event of doubts regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Inspector for Personal Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed with the aim of collecting, processing and storing for the purpose of recruitment pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of GDPR as an attempt to conclude and perform a contract.
- The data administrator does not intend to share your personal data to other data recipients.
- Your personal data will not be shared to third countries or to international organizations.
- Your personal data will be stored until the end of the recruitment, and in the case of consent "to processing also with the aim of participation in any future recruitment processes" for a period of three years.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, transfer, and raise an objection, [as the processing is based on consent: the right to revoke consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing on the basis of consent before its withdrawal].
- If you find the processing of your personal data violating for the regulations of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the General President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary.
- If you do not provide your personal data, it will not be possible to include your application in the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner (including profiling) that may cause legal consequences to you or similarly significant effect on your situation.
In accordance with Art. 21 sec. 4 of the GDPR, we inform you that you have the right to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data. The objection should be submitted to the data protection officer, whose contact details are indicated in point 2. In accordance with Art. 21 sec. 1 of the GDPR, when submitting an objection, please indicate its reasons related to your particular situation.